Saturday, January 31, 2015

Outsourcing



THIS IS OVERVIEW FOR FACEBOOK JOB.........( dont copy , just follow it )


I am a well trained FB marketer. I know all hidden tips and secret procedure of facebook marketing . I finished 3 months Facebook marketing course from Outsourcing institute chittagong.

I know the following fields of Facebook:

1. Facebook on page optimization

2. Facebook Off Page Optimization ( Link Building )

3. Create lucrative and relevant post

4, Information collection for informative post

5. Fan page create and fabrication

6. Group page create and fabrication

7. Facebook url shortening.

8. Facebook fan page maintenance

9. able to increase facebook Like

10. Others

I love my Clients and my clients Business. Always eager to my clients business improvement.

I think this is not only my job this is my career. I want to improve my career. My Clients improvement is the basement of my success.











Odesk Profile Overview তে Youtube জন্য যা লিখতে পারেন

I am a well trained youtube marketing exprt. I can perform on page and off page optimization on Youtube and other video sharing sites.

I am expert in the following fields

1. Optimization: I can Optimize a video by On page and Off Page technique.

2. Invideo programming

3. Feature video

4. Branding introduction

5. Watermark with subscriber link

6. Keyword settings in Title Description and Tag.

7. Create Relevant and lucrative thumnail

8. Annotation Settings: All kind of annotation as like >

speechbuble, Note, Title, Spotlight, Level

specially i am skilled Spot light annotation. I can make anothation with image, text, video or any other animation.

9. Invisible optimization.: I can understand youtube psychology and appear any video in Youtube suggestion.

10. increase Like, Subscriber, Positive commets, Sharing , Favourites,

11. I can increase Audience Rentation ( average view duration)

12. I can increase viewer of any video or any channel.

13. Can spread the link of a channel or a video by LINK BUILDING.

14. I am expert of creating channel, Fabrication of a chnnel, URL shorten, Verification, Navigation settings of a channel.

15. VIDEO EDITING: I am expert in video editing. I can change or edit any video according to my clients requirments or clients direction.



1 comment:

  1. Bongo-news, the fastest growing bangla news portal of bangladesh.It committed to provide the most reliable news from Bangladesh and world.

    ReplyDelete